Issues Ink and its family of brands, Seed World, European Seed, Germination, Alberta Seed Guide, Spud Smart & Create are committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy.
Your Personal Information
We collect and capture personal information with your consent for internal lead nurturing. Specific information collected may include, but is not limited to, your contact information (such as name, address, email address, billing and shipping information, email address and telephone number) and, where applicable, credit card or other payment information.
This information may be used by Issues Ink and its family of brands to send you information about our services, to understand, improve and enhance our services, and to provide direction to future webinar and event communications. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to conduct research, analyze trends, monitor traffic usage, and examine the way in which our users engage with us.
If you have received an electronic message from us (regarding our products, services, news, and events), it is because you have previously provided your express consent. We provide an opt-out function within all electronic marketing communications.
How do we secure your information?
Issues ink and its family of brands primarily collect your information through online forms. We store this data on our secure server and within our sales and marketing platforms. We take reasonable steps to secure your personal data from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access. However, you should be aware that no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking.
Should you register for a specific event or membership, we will collect your credit card and billing information. This is only stored to process your transaction and then it is deleted, unless otherwise stated. Should you believe your information is no longer secure, please immediately notify us.
The ways we use it
We use your personal data for these reasons:
- to establish, maintain and manage business relations with you so that we may provide you with the information, products and/or services that you request;
- to provide you with personalized content, and to maximize our ability to provide you with information that is useful and relevant to your operation;
- market research;
- to obtain feedback regarding our websites and applications, and any products and services offered through our websites;
- to verify that any information submitted by you is accurate and complete;
- to communicate with you and to create a record of your involvement with us;
- to track your interests and preferences in order to customize and enhance your use of our services;
- to send you complimentary issues of our printed publications, and to advise you about contests, promotions and other special offers;
- to conduct polls and surveys;
- to provide you with advertisements, solicitations and information regarding third party products and services that may be of interest to you;
- internal business purposes, such as administering or improving our websites and applications.
You can opt out of any of these mailing programs at any time by updating your email preferences. We also give you an opportunity to follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
Cookies and tracking
Disclosure to third parties
Issues Ink may share your information with its affiliates or sponsors, who may use it only in accordance with this policy. We will not rent, sell or barter your email address or other personal information to anybody unless you grant permission. If you have a subscription to our products or services, it may be owned by your employer, or another person who has purchased it on your behalf. By registering to use a subscription, which has been paid by another person, you acknowledge and agree that we may share information about the usage of the subscription with the party who paid for it.
You may access your information at any time. If you wish to access, correct, amend, remove or limit any personal data, please notify email@example.com so we can respond to your request. Want us to delete your information entirely? You can contact us at any time and we’ll purge your account information from our records. You may also request a detailed report of the personal information we have for you on file, and we will send this to you within 30 days.