Cancelling Your Membership
We’re sorry to hear you want to cancel your membership.
If you cancel your membership, you’ll still retain your profile, connections, and other data.
Note: If you sign up for a free trial and then cancel it, you won’t be eligible to sign up for another free trial for at least 12 months.
- To avoid charges in your next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day prior to the billing date.
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to SW PRO at the end of your current billing cycle.
- If you were on a plan, promotion, or price that is no longer offered, you won’t be able to re-purchase that same plan or the promotional price.
To cancel your membership follow these steps:
- Login in to your account. (www.seedworld.com/login).
- Go to your account by clicking on the corresponding icon or go to www.seedworld.com/account
- Scroll down to “My Memberships” and hit the cancel button.
- Follow the steps.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
Seed World PRO does not offer refunds except in certain situations and jurisdictions.
Review our refund policy below and submit your account for review if you believe your situation warrants a refund.
We automatically issue a full refund when you cancel an annual memberships within the subscription’s first 14 days. Otherwise, you will be set up to auto-renew and we will follow these refund policies:
- We don’t offer refunds for annual plans after 14 days following the first payment.
- We don’t offer refunds for monthly plans.
- We don’t offer refunds for renewal payments. Fifteen days prior to your annual subscription renewal, we’ll send an email
letting you know you’re scheduled for a payment.