Ketty Nilsson has her agricultural roots in southern Sweden, and specialized in chemistry engineering. She started her career as a scientist, but then pursued more technical and business development expertise. After earning a Master in Business Administration, she was recruited as the president of NoroGard where she has been able to combine her scientific background and business savviness. NoroGard has been engineering and manufacturing seed treatment equipment since 1965, with a focus on quality. The average lifetime of a NoroGard seed treater is 20 years. All NoroGard seed treaters are manufactured in Sweden, and seed dressing methods to fit new seed treatment formulations are continuously developed in close collaboration with crop protection companies and universities.
Articles by Ketty Nilsson
- How to Easily Benefit From and Gain Expertise
- Pelleting: How to Increase Efficiency and Capacity by 800%
- Who Invests in Mediocre?
- Four Steps How You Become Market Leading Within the Industry
- Five Reasons to Invest In a Sophisticated Seed Coater
- Three Main Reasons Why Size Matters
- 5 Common Pitfalls to High Quality Seed Treatment Application
- Pocket Money with a Focus on the Environment
- Do You Overdose Your Seed? Chances Are You Do and Don’t Even Know It
- Cash is King
- Is Your Seed Coating Equipment Really Fit for Pelletizing?
- Factors to Consider Before Investing in Seed Treatment Equipment
- When the Pump Stops, So Does Your Business
- Smart Seed Treating and M2M Technology
- Better Environment, Better Product
- Pushing the Envelope Requires a Commitment to Proper Application