Create by Issues Ink, Director, Client Services
Kelly holds business and communication degrees from the University of Winnipeg and Simon Fraser University (SFU). Upon graduating SFU, she returned to the Prairies and her farm roots. Kelly started her career in the seed industry before spending almost a decade helping to grow a consumer-packaged goods company. She brings a unique perspective having worked in both the agriculture and consumer-marketing sectors. Driven to foster positive change, Kelly hopes to share clients’ stories and help bridge the communications gap between how food is produced versus how food is marketed.
Articles by Kelly Saunderson
- 10 Great Ways to Repurpose Content
- The Importance of a Content Library
- Content Marketing and the Power of Reciprocity
- These 3 Things Make a Good Story
- People Don’t Want Science — They Want Stories!
- Caption This!
- 2 Ways a Playoff Bracket Can Help Guide Your Marketing Strategy
- Want to Connect with Growers? Consider Your A.U.D.I.E.N.C.E.
- Good Artists Copy. Great Artists Steal!