Seed Sorting Technology
Petkus North America, Managing Director
Jon Moreland is EES Companies senior vice president of sales for North America and serves as North American representative for the Petkus International Business Council. His responsibilities include the promotion and market development of Petkus equipment for the United States, Canada and Mexico. He has 25-plus years’ experience in agribusiness primarily spent marketing equipment ranging from production to processing. Additionally, Moreland has been involved with major American manufacturers assisting to develop both domestic and international relationships. His objective is to gain exposure for Petkus in North American and establish the brand as market leader.
Articles by Jon Moreland
- Solving Seed Treatment Problems… We All Got ‘em
- Why Must Your Customer Always Be Right?
- There Is Still Room at the Top for Seed Processing Innovation
- Preparing for Crunch Time
- Consolidation …Where Do You Stand When the Dust Settles?
- Is It Time to Certify Seed Conditioning Equipment Operators?
- Quality Versus Quantity While Processing Seed
- Looking Back, Looking Forward
- Petkus North America Introduction
- Not Your Standard Field of Dreams
- Robotic Bees, Synthetic Seed, Pelletized Seed Corn — No Longer a Pipedream
- Technology vs. Feasibility: An Economic Balancing Act
- Should the Optical Sorter or Gravity Separator Go First?
- Does a Color Sorter Replace the Need for a Gravity Separator?