ABM, CEO and Co-Founder
As CEO, Dan Custis oversees all company financial, marketing and sales operations, as well as new product development. Custis’ agricultural expertise is centered in the fungicide and insecticide seed treatment and legume inoculant markets. He has worked for and held various positions with national and multinational companies. Custis received his Bachelor of Science in agriculture from Eastern Kentucky University and his master’s in business with a focus on small business development and startups from Regent University.
Articles by Dan Custis
- Industry Trends, Evolution and Trailblazing
- A Smarter Way to Work
- How Can a Fungus Survive Seed-Applied Fungicides?
- Bringing Unique Benefits to the Marketplace
- ABM’s Successful Model for “Sustainable Food” Marketing
- Are We Letting Complexity Get in the Way of Finding Answers to Hunger?
- Biologicals Create a World of Difference in Developing Countries
- Seven Pillars to Creating a Successful Biological Company
- Biologicals: Wading Through the Registration Waters
- Use Science to Build the Integrity of Biologicals
- Focused on Below-Ground Synergies