ASTA Members Elect 2017/18 Officers1 year ago -
During the opening general session of American Seed Trade Association’s 134th Annual Convention, the membership elected its new officers for the year ahead, as presented by the Nominating Committee.
The list of nominees for officer positions for Fiscal Year 2017/18 presented by Craig Newman, past ASTA chair, before the membership included:
- Vice president for North Central Region, David Pearl of The CISCO Companies (second term)
- Vice president, Mexico, Pablo Fernandez, Dow AgroSciences
- Vice president, Canada, Jim Schweigert, Gro Alliance
- Second vice chair, Wayne Gale, Stokes Seed
- First vice chair, Jerry Flint, DuPont Pioneer
- Chairman, Tracy Tally, Justin Seed Company Inc.