Protecting Wheat Yields with What’s On the Seed
Aphids. Armyworms. Barley yellow dwarf virus. These are just a few of the most common threats to winter wheat. As farmers look to hammer out their winter wheat seed purchase in the next couple of months, they’ll also determine if and what seed treatment should be included. Join us July 24 as we hear from experts in the field and learn about the:
- Biggest threats to wheat yields and hot spots.
- Latest research on seed treatments for wheat.
- 2017-18 growing season and what we can learn from it.
Live on: Tuesday, July 24 at 1 p.m. Eastern
- Josh Kelley, Syngenta Seedcare Cereals and Diverse Field Crops Product Lead, North America
- Andrew Friskop, North Dakota State University Assistant Professor and Extension Plant Pathologist