Seed Research Equipment
Haldrup USA, Managing Director
A native of Indiana, Tamra holds a bachelor of science degree in public relations and political science from Ball State University. As managing director of Haldrup USA, she oversees all aspects of the company’s operations. She joined Haldrup in 2014 and has been involved from the beginning in its launch and in promoting the brand in North America.
Articles by Tamra Boucher
- What Are You Doing to Create Your Future?
- 5 Tips to Make Others Think You Have Super Powers
- How to Hit a Curve Ball
- Customization Is the Crux of Building Research Equipment
- Why You Should Evaluate Planter Performance
- What Does “Working” Mean to You?
- How Good Research Equipment Provides Consistent Data
- Taking Quality Samples Requires Quality Equipment
- Beginning with the End in Mind
- A Unique Industry Needs Unique Equipment