CREATE by Issues Ink, Director, Client Services
Passionate about agriculture, Lindsay Hoffman serves as director, client services for CREATE by Issues Ink. In this role, she is committed to finding solution-driven options for clients to create a platform for success. Prior to joining Issues Ink, Hoffman worked in the agribusiness sector and brings expertise in agronomy, sales and marketing to the table. At Issues Ink, she has worked as part of both, the content and business development teams. She brings a unique perspective to any CREATE project she works on.
Articles by Lindsay Hoffman
- How Thought Leadership Drives Revenue Generation
- Don’t Leave Your Content Marketing Unmanned
- Content that Captures
- Content that Keeps ‘em Coming Back For More
- Measuring the Success of Content Marketing, Not Your Normal ROI
- So You Want to Participate in Content Marketing – Now What?
- How to Make Customers Listen (Really Hear What You Say)