Agronomix, CEO and Founder
Before starting Agronomix Software, Dieter Mulitze, Ph.D., served as an associate professor in the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture at the University of Nebraska. Drawing on his experiences as a plant breeder and in developing plant breeding software since the 1970s, Mulitze released the first version of “AGROBASE” and incorporated Agronomix Software in 1990. In June 2001, AGROBASE Generation II, a fully relational software system, was released. Then in 2009, a more powerful version was released using MS-SQL Server as the back-end database. Seed companies, government research centers and universities in more than 40 countries now use AGROBASE Generation II.
Articles by Dieter Mulitze
- Will Your Vendor’s Mission-Critical Support Rescue the Day?
- A Hidden Cost of Plant Breeding Staff Turnover – Will it Impact You?
- Use the Right Tools for the Task or Lose a Million Dollars
- So How Much Do You Think Your Seed Company Is Worth?
- Everyone Wants More Time, Few Can Create It
- Pushing Spreadsheets with your PhD?
- Overcoming a Mental Roadblock for Using Plant Breeding Software
- Statistical Analyses Trapped in Time – And It Could Really Cost You
- When Numbers Are Insufficient
- Data Standardization: The Crux of a Functioning Relational Database
- Are You Using ALL Your Data?
- Traceability Key to Plant Breeding Success
- Is Your Data Secure?
- Don’t Settle for Less
- The Future Is Now
- What Can the Cloud Do for You?
- Relational Database: Jargon or Jewel?
- Are You Losing 2.5 Weeks of Work?